Flower pots

Among all the new techniques I wish I could learn, the one to master mosaic was kind of an obvious one. It was even more important for me as I was re-doing the bathroom, smashing all the tiles stuck on the walls and I was loving it! Let's put it that way, changing the scenery of your bathroom makes you a bit nervous. Especially when you know you are the one who will put back together a room which should look like as nice as one created by a professional. 

So you start dreaming about cement, joint, tiles. Until one morning when you decide you had enough and grab random giant flower pots. And this is the result of my very first attempt to cement tiles. Silly me, I didn't even choose an easy support to start with. I could have chosen something flat, like a frame. But nooooooo, I had to go complicated. YAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment